How to set up System Time of 3G/4G Wireless Router TL-MR3420 (new logo)?
System time is the time displayed while the router is running. The system time you configure here will be used for other time-based functions like Parental Controls.
Note: TL-MR3420_V5 is used for demonstration in this article.
1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router. For details, please refer to How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Time Settings.
To get time from the PC:
1. Click Get from PC.
2. Click Save.
To get time from the internet:
1. Select your local Time Zone from the drop-down list.
2. In the NTP Server I field, enter the IP address or domain name of your desired NTP Server.
3. (Optional) In the NTP Server II field, enter the IP address or domain name of the second NTP Server.
4. Click Get from the Internet and click Save.
To set up Daylight Saving Time:
1. Select Enable Daylight Saving Time.
2. Select the correct Start date and time when daylight saving time starts at your local time zone.
3. Select the correct End date and time when daylight saving time ends at your local time zone.
4. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.