Download for Archer MR600
- Product Overview
An ISP file upgrade can update ISP information into the latest verison to improve it's current compatibility.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade ISP file from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong ISP file upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during ISP file upgrade process, it's recommended to upload ISP file with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2023-03-02||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 149.69 KB|
Operating System: Windows/Mac OS/Linux
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- What should I do if my TP-Link 4G LTE Router cannot detect SIM card?
- How to check the 4G band working on our smartphones
- Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode
- No internet connection when using TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode(Case 2)
- No internet connection when using TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode(Case 1)
- What should I do if no APN profile or wrong APN profile is detected by TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router?
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- How to Set up TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router on Tether App
- How to log into the web-based management interface of TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router
- How to troubleshoot if remote management does not work on LTE Gateway Router with 3G/4G Router mode
- How do I install a SIM card for my 4G Wi-Fi router or Mobile Wi-Fi?
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.