AX1500 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- RE505X comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a TP-Link OneMesh™ router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster-wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- TP-Link TP-Link OneMesh™ – Simplest way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage.
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Expand Coverage of the Fastest Next-Gen Wi-Fi
Cutting-Edge Wi-Fi 6
The latest Wi-Fi technology eliminates annoying lag, endless loading, and dead spots. Enjoy the future of faster network loads and more connections.
5 GHz1200 Mbps
2.4 GHz300 Mbps
- Higher Speed
- Larger Capacity
- Ultra-Low Latency
Any Wi-Fi Router
Fill Every Inch of Your Home with Wi-Fi 6
The 505X wirelessly connects to your router, boosting your Wi-Fi 6 signal throughout your home so you can binge watch your favorite show anywhere.
Dual Band, More Benefits
Adaptive Path Selection
Keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
High Speed Mode
Use both Wi-Fi bands to enjoy super-fast connections —ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE505X is more than just a wireless range extender.
Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its port to easily turn that wired connection into a high-speed dual band wireless signal.
TP-Link OneMesh TM
OneMeshTM is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMeshTM router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Smart RoamingUninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One Wi-Fi NameNo more switching Wi-Fi network names
Easy CreationOneMeshTM Router and OneMeshTM Range Extenders pair instantly
Unified ManagementManage the entire network all from the TP-Link Tether app
Traditional Router with ExtenderWi-FiRouterExtender
OneMeshTM Router + Range ExtenderWi-FiWhole Home
Enjoy an AX Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitating whether you should replace your current router with a new Mesh set?
|Working Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.9×1.8×4.9 in. (74.0×46×124.8 mm)|
|Antenna||2 External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||300 Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1200 Mbps at 5GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz: 11a 6Mbps: -93dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -75dBm 11ac HT20 MCS0: -92dBm, 11ac HT20 MCS8: -70dBm 11ac HT40 MCS0: -90dBm, 11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm 11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm, 11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm 2.4GHz: 11g 54Mbps: -77dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7: -75dBm 11n HT40 MCS7: -72dBm|
|Transmit Power||CE: 2.4GHz ≤20dBm, 5GHz ≤30dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions|
|Transmission Power||CE: 2.4GHz ≤20dBm, 5GHz ≤30dBm|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Range Extender RE505X Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.