Téléchargement pour CPE520
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: les disponibilités des modèles et des versions matérielles varient selon les régions. Merci de vous référer au site TP-Link du pays qui vous concerne.
-  Why are my devices not detecting the SSID of CPE/WBS in AP mode?
-  How to Upgrade the Firmware of Pharos Series Product?
-  How to build a Wireless Network between home and farm using tp-link products?
-  How to build a Wireless Broadband Network for Remote Village using tp-link products?
-  How to choose Outdoor AP product?
-  How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
-  What should I do if I got a certificate error?
-  Brief introduction of DFS function
-  How to Configure Multi-SSID on the Pharos device?
-  How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the Pharos device?
-  How to Configure the Client Mode on the Pharos device?
-  How to Configure the AP Client Router Mode on the Pharos device?
-  How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the Pharos device?
-  How to Configure the Bridge Mode on the Pharos device?
-  How to Configure the AP Router Mode on the Pharos device?
-  How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page?
-  What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
-  Pharos MAXtream introduction
- Beta firmware for TP-Link outdoor access points
- We are launching beta software tests in this forum. Anyone that is interested in participating in the beta software testing and discussion is welcome. The purpose of the beta tests here is to provide customers with the opportunity to get access to upcoming features and help improve the software, giving TP-Link the opportunity to test software in real-world scenarios before official final released. Note: you need to register as a forum member in order to access the beta threads.