How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
You can set up an IPv6 internet connection on your Deco app. Here takes Deco M5 as an example.
1. Launch Deco app and select your Deco.
2. Tap MORE > Advanced > IPv6 and enable IPv6.
3. Select the IPv6 connection type provided by your ISP and save the settings.
There are four IPv6 internet connection types: Dynamic IP (by default), PPPoE, 6to4 tunnel, Bridge. ISP should provide configuration information according to the corresponding internet connection type thus you can configure the IPv6 connection successfully.
Note: if you do not know your IPv6 internet connection type or the configuration information, please contact your ISP.
1) Dynamic IP: Select the proper information as required.
2) PPPoE: By default, the router uses the IPv4 account to connect to the IPv6 server. If your ISP provides two separate accounts for the IPv4 and IPv6 connections, disable the Use Same Account as IPv4 and manually enter the username and password for the IPv6 connection.
3) 6 to4 Tunnel: Select the proper information as required. An IPv4 internet connection type is a prerequisite for this connection type.
4) Bridge: Tap SAVE.
4. (Optional) Tap Firewall Rules and add IPv6 firewall rules to allow specific devices to access the specified services.
Done! Go to check whether you have successfully set up an IPv6 connection. The following figure is an example of a successful 6to4 Tunnel configuration.
Your feedback helps improve this site.