Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Built for extremely high throughput, WiFi 7 (Wi-Fi 7) is the 7th generation of Wi-Fi. It greatly increases the speed and further reduces latency. Here is everything you need to know about it—what is WiFi 7, why we need WiFi 7, how it works and what it contribute.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
10G Multi-Gigabit Managed Switches
TP-Link's 10G/multi-gigabit managed switches are equipped with 10 Gbps fiber, 10 Gbps copper, or 2.5 Gbps Copper ports, offering maximum performance and low latency. Reliable and lightning-fast connections to WiFi 6 access points, storage servers, and other switches and devices are easily established.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
1. Upgrade Log4j to 2.17 to fix the vulnerability CVE-2021-44832.
1. To use new features on Omada Controller 3.2.X, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. The Omada Controller program needs to use the system's netstat command. If the Linux system does not have net-tools installed (which contain the netstat command), the program may not be able to run normally.
3. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04, Debian 8/9
4. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
1. To use Omada Controller 3.2.X new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
3. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04, CentOS 6.x/7.x and Fedora 20 or above, Debian 8/9.
1. Upgrade Log4j to 2.17 to fix the vulnerability CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046. Please refer to FAQ 3255 for more details.
3. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04/Debian 9.8
3. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04, CentOS 6.x/7.x and Fedora 20 or above, Debian 9.8.
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.2.1
1. Fixed the bug that the Discovery Utility may fail to find EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that the Cancel button may overlap with the display box after managing APs.
1. This version of software can be used in both Windows and Mac operation system.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.1.13
1. Fixed the bug that when the Discovery Utility issues Controller_IP to EAPs which are in factory status, Controller cannot batch manage the EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that sometimes the Discovery Utility cannot find all EAPs when running in MacOS.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS(**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC.
Omada Discovery Utility_v2.0.0_Mac
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
This video will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link EAP via a web browser. The setup consists of three steps:
1. Connect the EAP to the network
2. Log into the EAP (via a wired/wireless connection)
3. Change the default SSID
This video is suitable for users with a small number (1-3) of EAPs .
Configuration GuideUSUser Application RequirementUSQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersUSFurther AssistanceTroubleshootingUS
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
EAP115(US)_V2_2.1.0 Build 20180418
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.6.x or above
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.5.x
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.4.x
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
TP-Link Omada lets you configure settings, monitor network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. Learn more about Compatible Devices.
Note: To use Omada, please update your EAP's firmware to the latest version.
EAP AdoptionFacebook portal authenticationManagementPortalQuick Start
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-bottom, tp_popup-center, tp_popup-right-middle, tp_popup-right-bottom
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
id, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, LOGIN_INFO, SIDCC, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, SID, YSC, __Secure-1PSID, __Secure-1PAPISID, __Secure-1PSIDCC, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC, 1P_JAR, AEC, NID, OTZ
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _ga_<container-id>, _ga, _gat_gtag_<container-id>
Google Ads & DoubleClick
cebsp_, _ce.s, _ce.clock_data, _ce.clock_event, cebs
OptanonConsent, _sctr, _cs_s, _hjFirstSeen, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjSessionUser_14, _fbp, ajs_anonymous_id, _hjSessionUser_<hotjar-id>, _uetsid, _schn, _uetvid, NEXT_LOCALE, _hjSession_14, _hjid, _cs_c, _scid, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _cs_id, _gcl_au, _ga, _gid, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjSession_<hotjar-id>, _hjIncludedInSessionSample_<hotjar-id>
lidc, AnalyticsSyncHistory, UserMatchHistory, bcookie, li_sugr, ln_or