How to set up System Time on High Power Wireless N Router (new logo)
System time is the time displayed while the router is running. The system time you configure here will be used for other time-based functions like Parental Controls.
Here we take TL-WR941HP for demonstration.
1. Log into the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
2. Go to System Tools > Time Settings.
To get time from the internet:
1. Select your local Time Zone from the drop-down list.
2. In the NTP Server I field, enter the IP address or domain name of your desired NTP Server.
3. (Optional) In the NTP Server II field, enter the IP address or domain name of the second NTP Server.
4. Click Obtain to get the current Internet time and click Save.
To set up Daylight Saving Time:
1. Select Enable Daylight Saving Time.
2. Select the correct Start date and time when daylight saving time starts at your local time zone.
3. Select the correct End date and time when daylight saving time ends at your local time zone.
4. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.