TP-Link Introduces 4G+ Mesh WiFi 6 Gateway - Deco's First 4G LTE Modem with Powerful WiFi 6
TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd., the world's No. 1 provider of WLAN products, has integrated its advanced Deco WiFi 6 Mesh with a 4G Advanced cellular connection, delivering a premium alternative for customers who lack optimal broadband installation conditions.
Traditional broadband or cable installation is expensive and time-consuming for your vacation home, farm, or suburban warehouse. Long contract periods also create headaches for short-rentals, pop-up venues, and temporary shops to access the internet. Armed with a built-in 4G+ modem, WiFi 6, and TP-Link Mesh tech, Deco X20-4G aims at providing a complete solution for accessible internet and an excellent whole home WiFi experience.
"There is a growing focus on the accessibility of high-speed networks in many different scenarios," said Pingji Li, VP & GM of TP-Link Networking BU. "We hope the Deco gateways will help customers experience the speed and convenience of 4G+ networks."
With TP-Link's years of field tests and expertise in 4G router technology, Deco X20-4G ensures a comfortable and no-block network installation. The Deco X20-4G gateway also supports Cat6 with internet downlink speeds up to 300 Mbps, enabling lag-free internet activities such as 4K streaming, cloud-gaming, and video calls. Plug in your SIM card and enjoy high-speed internet!
The Deco X20-4G gateway cooperates with our latest WiFi 6 Mesh system to deliver super-fast WiFi speeds up to 1.8 Gbps and whole home coverage up to 5,800 ft2. Whole home Mesh WiFi immerses your whole home in high-speed WiFi, no matter the size or shape of your home. Extend coverage by adding another Deco device. Deco also keeps you connected as you move seamlessly from room to room without ever dropping your WiFi signal or connecting to a new network.
Deco X20-4G brings more connectivity to 4G cellular access applications through 3× Gigabit Ethernet WAN/LAN ports. You can use them as backup broadband access points, such as an ordinary wireless router. They connect to the modem through the Ethernet cable. The Ethernet ports also support wired backhaul between multiple Deco units, delivering hassle-free network performance in the home.
- 4G+ Speed: Supports 4G Advanced Category 6 with a downlink speed up to 300 Mbps
- Super-fast WiFi 6 Speed: 1201 Mbps (5GHz) and 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Fully Gigabit Ethernet: 3 × Gigabit WAN/LAN Ethernet ports provide warp-speed connections and flexible internet access
- Whole Home Mesh Network: Strong WiFi signals throughout your home with only one WiFi name
- TP-Link HomeShield: Provides real-time IoT protection, premium parental controls, customized quality of service, and comprehensive security reports
- 3G/4G Failover: Flexible access from Ethernet to 3G/4G to prevent data loss
- Setup Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WiFi devices*, supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving billions of people worldwide.
For more information about TP-Link, please visit us online at www.tp-link.com or follow us on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/tplink
- Twitter: twitter.com/tplink
- YouTube: youtube.com/tplinktech
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/tp-link-technologies-co-ltd
- TP-Link Community: community.tp-link.com
*Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q2 2020 Release.