How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new update and new logo)?
Follow the steps below, here takes RE305 V3 as demonstration:
1. Login the web management page of the range extender. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to How to login the web management page of the range extender?
2. Select your host router’s 2.4GHz SSID (network name), enter its password (NOT the password you just created for management), and click Next.
3. Select your host router’s 5GHz SSID (network name), enter its password (NOT the password you just created for management), and click Next.
Tips: If your host router does not support 5GHz wireless network, please click Skip to continue.
4. Confirm your host network password.
If your web GUI is different please click here.
5. Either keep the default SSIDs (network names) or customize them for the extended networks, and then click Next.
6. Follow web instructions to relocate your extender for optimal Wi-Fi coverage and performance, and then click Done.
7. Enjoy! Connect to the extended network and enjoy the internet.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
A fost util acest FAQ?
Părerea ta ne ajută să îmbunătățim acest site.