Download for Archer T6E
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
- Why cannot the adaptor detect the 5G Wi-Fi of my router?
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
- How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
- How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters?
- How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
- How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
- Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks?
- How to find suitable driver for my network adapter
- How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
- How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
- What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer