How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera
This Article Applies to:
1) Insert an SD card into the camera.
2) Open Tapo app-> tap ‘wheel ’ on the right top of Live view page ->go to Camera Settings -> Advanced Settings -> enable Diagnose. The log file will be stored on the SD card.
3) Let the camera run for some time, wait for the recurrence of the problem.
4) Plug the SD card into the computer's SD card slot or inset with an SD card adapter.
5) Get the log file named ‘diagnose_log’ on the SD card.
Questa faq è utile?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.