How to configure the HomeShield QoS feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
QoS(Quality of Service) allows you to prioritize specific devices for a set duration. Devices set as high priority will run smoothly even when the network is crowded.
Before you start:
- You should have a TP-Link HomeShield router and have an iOS device running iOS 9 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.2 or later.
- You have downloaded and installed the TP-Link Tether app/TP-Link Deco app on your device.
Follow the steps below to set up this feature:
Note: In this article, we will take the Deco app as an example to illustrate the configuration.
1. Open Deco app. Go to the More tab and tap QoS and enable QoS.
2. Set a total bandwidth for the QoS feature.
Note: Ensure that you’ve entered the exact download and upload bandwidth provided by your ISP(Internet Service Provider). Entering a bandwidth that is too low or high may affect your QoS performance.
3. Select the devices you want to prioritize.
Questa faq è utile?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.