What should I do when one of the following messages appears on the screen or I cannot access the internet? (Mobile Wi-Fi with screen)
A1. PIN Required
·Please refer to How to log in the management interface of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi? (new logo) to log in to the web management page. Enter the PIN according to your mobile carrier, and click Done.
A2. No SIM Card
· Power off the Mobile Wi-Fi and reinstall the SIM card.
A3. No Service
· Verify that your SIM card is an LTE, WCDMA or GSM SIM card;
· Verify that your SIM card is in your carrier’s service area and has sufficient credit;
· Verify that your carrier parameters are correct:
On your phone, log in to the web management page, and go to Dial-up > View profile details to verify if APN (Access Point Name), Username and Password are correct. If they are not, return to the Dial-up page and create a new profile with the correct information. Then click Done and confirm at the prompt.
A4. R icon
· From the Menu screen, go to Data Roaming and turn on Data Roaming
Ez a GY.I.K. hasznos volt?
Véleménye segíti az oldal fejlesztését