How to use bandwidth control or Speed Limit on TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
The article tells how to set up the bandwidth control or speed limit on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers, there are 2 cases.
Case 1. For the routers that support Speed Limit like Archer AX73, Archer AX4400. Please refer to the FAQ:
Case 2. For the other models, please refer to the following steps. Here takes Archer C20_V4 as a demonstration:
1. Log in to the router’s management interface. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
2. Go to Bandwidth Control.
3. Configure the bandwidth as needed and click Save.
The values you configure for the Egress Bandwidth and Ingress Bandwidth should be less than 100,000Kbps. For optimal control of the bandwidth, please select the right Line Type and consult your ISP for the total egress and ingress bandwidth.
• Enable Bandwidth Control - Check this box so that the Bandwidth Control settings can take effect.
• Egress Bandwidth - The upload speed through the WAN port.
• Ingress Bandwidth - The download speed through the WAN port.
4. Click Add New.
5. Enter the information in the figure shown below.
IP Range-Single IP address or IP address Range. When you configure the single IP address, the computer with this IP address will get independent given bandwidth. When you configure the IP address range, all computers in the range will share the given bandwidth.
Port Range-The port range of TCP protocol or UDP protocol.
Protocol-You can choose the TCP protocol or UDP protocol or both of them.
Egress Bandwidth - The max and the min upload speed through the WAN port.
Ingress Bandwidth - The max and the min download speed through the WAN port.
6. Click Save.
To get know more details about each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Ez a GY.I.K. hasznos volt?
Véleménye segíti az oldal fejlesztését