AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1317Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Compatibility with 802.3af and Passive PoE (PoE adpater included) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- MU-MIMO means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose
An Affordable Business-Class
802.11ac MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Solution
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
(Single-User MIMO) AP
- sends data to one device at a time that causes more latency
(Multi-User MIMO) EAP
- simultaneously sends data to multiple devices for faster speed
Cloud Centralized Management
- Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Hardware Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Authentication
Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP225 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Port 802.3af PoE/
24V Passive PoE
TP-Link Omada SDN allows hotels to build the reliable, cost-effective wireless networks that drive progress and keep guests happy and coming back for another stay.
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- Flexible guest control
- Seamless roaming
- Easy Management
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
- Easy management
- High-density WiFi
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- VPN and security
Here you will have the opportunity to show them your products, services, offers, promotions or simply information related to your business. With TP-Link captive portal functions, boost your online business through guest Wi-Fi with Facebook Login, Voucher, and other flexible authentication options.
- Boost Business with a Customized Page
- Facebook WiFi
- Secure Guest Network
- Easy Configuration
- Supported by all Omada APs
|Csatlakozások||Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1 (Support IEEE802.3af PoE and Passive PoE *)|
|Fizikai biztonsági zár||Yes|
|Hálózati tápegység||802.3af/A PoE24V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)|
|Energiafelvétel||EU: 10.5 W US: 12.6W|
|Dimensions||8.1 × 7.1 × 1.5 in. (205.5 × 181.5 × 37.1 mm)|
|Antenna típusa||3 Internal Omni *2.4GHz: 4dBi5GHz: 5dBi|
|Felszerelés||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Hardware Watch Dog||Yes|
|Vezeték nélküli jellemzők|
|Wi-Fi sztenderd||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frekvencia||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Adatátvitel||5GHz:Up to 867Mbps2.4GHz:Up to 450Mbps *|
|Vezeték nélküli funkciók||Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)Enable/Disable Wireless RadioAutomatic Channel AssignmentTransmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)QoS(WMM)Band SteeringLoad BalanceMU-MIMO *Airtime Fairness *Beamforming *Rate LimitReboot ScheduleWireless ScheduleWireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Vezeték nélküli biztonság||Captive Portal AuthenticationAccess ControlWireless Mac Address FilteringWireless Isolation Between ClientsSSID to VLAN MappingRogue AP Detection802.1X Support|
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)• Omada Software Controller|
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|EAP vezérlő szoftver||Yes|
|Mac-cím alapú vezérlés||Yes|
|Syslog helyi/távoli||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Webes felelületű vezérlés||HTTP/HTTPS|
|Tanúsítványok||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Csomagolás tartalma||AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP225Passive PoE AdapterPower CordMounting KitsInstallation Guide|
|Rendszerkövetelmény||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Linux|
|Környezet||Operating Temperature: 0℃~60℃ (32℉~144℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.