Powerline 600 Starter Kit, 1 Port
1 Port per unit, 100Mbps
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%1
Powerline Starter Kit
Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010 KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. The TL-PA4010 KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010 KIT is much smaller than TP-Link’s legacy mini powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the pair buttons—and you're done!
- Power LED
- Powerline LED
- Ethernet LED
- Pair Button
Note: The powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
- Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data protection.
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 4.60W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 4.26W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.88W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.(65×52×28.5mm)|
|Range||Up to 300 meters/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
BUY IT NowTL-PA4010KIT received a ‘Buy It Now’ award from ComputerActive in UK.2013, UK
Best TestedTL-PA4010KIT won Best Tested in Powerline Adaptors comparison test2013, Netherland
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.