Λήψεις για TL-WA730RE
- Επισκόπηση προϊόντος
|Ημερομηνία Έκδοσης: 2010-09-21||Γλώσσα: Αγγλικά||Μέγεθος αρχείου: 2.632 MB|
Λειτουργικό Σύστημα : Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- How to Configure my TP- LINK Range Extender on MAC(For TL-WA730RE V1)
- How to Configure my TP- LINK Range Extender on MAC(For TL-WA830RE V1 and TL-WA730RE V2)
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 1)?
- How to hard reset TP-Link wireless access points, extenders to factory defaults
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
- Why & How do I change the IP address of wireless Access Point & Extender?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Ημερομηνία Έκδοσης: 2010-09-21||Γλώσσα: Αγγλικά||Μέγεθος αρχείου: 2.5 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.