How do I enable Guest Network on TL-WR820N?
Guest Network allows you to set up a separate wireless network with a separate network name (SSID) and password that your guests can use to access the Internet.
1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router.
2. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Guest Network.
3. Switch on guest network function.
4. Set the network name (SSID) and password for Guest Network.
Password may contain 8-63 characters. It is recommended you use a combination of numbers, letters and symbols.
Access my local network - Select whether to allow wireless devices on the guest network to access your local network. The default value is No.
Upstream Bandwidth/Downstream Bandwidth - Configure the total upload/download speed of the guest network.
5. Set the time period to enable guest network.
There are two options:
Close guest network after some hours: enter a digit and click Save and it will begin to count down.
Time Schedule: draw the cursor to select access time and click Save.
Note: Make sure you select the correct time zone on Advanced>System Tools>Time Settings.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.