AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi Kit TL-WPA4226KIT
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard provides up to 600Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste
* TL-WPA4226KIT contains TL-WPA4220 and TL-PA4020P
Wired or Wireless？Why not Both!
Meet an Excellent Home Network Solution
AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi Kit
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for
Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Extend Your Powerline Network to Any Room
Based on the Powerline technology, your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router. With advanced HomePlug AV, TL-WPA4226 KIT is perfect for providing stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters, bring network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
AV 600Mbps 300Mbps
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
The integrated power socket of TL-PA4020P allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4020P plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Plug and Play!
Plug the TL-PA4020P in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA4220 in any desired power outlet. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
Press the “Pair” buttons on both adapters to create a more secure network.
＊ Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
The tpPLC Utility and tpPLC app make it easy to control wireless network settings, set schedules for Wi-Fi availability and even control the LED indicators on your adapters from any iOS or Android device. You can download the tpPLC app for iOS and Android devices. You can download the intuitive new tpPLC Utility for your PC at www.tp-link.com/en.
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n, IEEE1901|
2 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports –TL-WPA4220
2 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports – TL-PA4020P
|Button||Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
Maximum: 8.218W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 7.686W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 4.630W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||
3.7 x 2.1 x 1.6 in. (94 x 54 x 40mm)
3.7 x 2.3 x 1.7 in. (95 x 58 x 42 mm)
|Range||300 meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4220 & TL-PA4020P
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS or Linux-based operating system|
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing