Download for TL-SG2008
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches?
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI?
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI?
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch?
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
- How to Setup TP-Link AP’s Multi-SSID (VLAN) to Work with TP-Link Switch?
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
|Published Date: 2020-11-03||Language: English||File Size: 90.09 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.10 or below) to this version, please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Supported device models and firmware:
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel. 36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel. 36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel. 63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel. 33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70543 and above
EAP265 HD_V1, EAP230-Wall_V1, EAP235-Wall_V1, EAP660 HD_V1, EAP620 HD_V1
TL_SG3428MP_V1, TL_SG3428_V1, TL-SG2210MP_V1, TL-SG2210P_V3.20, TL-SG2428P_V1, TL-SG2008P_V1, TL-SG2008_V3, TL-SG3428X_V1, TL_SG3428XMP_V1, TL-SG3210XHP-M2_V1
1. Support to import the SSL certificate of PFX format.
2. Support to create of up to 1000 sites.
3. Support arbitrary adjustment of logo display and closing logo.
4. Support to paste the IP address for everywhere there is IP setting.
5. Support to restore the site privilege setting for cloud users when backup and restore for the same controller.
6. Support to print all unused voucher codes.
7. Support to delete the archived alert log and event log.
8. Support to export device list, client list, etc. in Export Data function.
9. Support to drag and drop card adjust the dashboard display.
10. Add the Hostname/IP setting which will be used for the controller URL in the notification email.
11. Add Past Connection page in the Insight menu.
12. Improve the MAP topology display.
1. Fixed the bug that the Limited Online Users voucher code still can be used after expired.
2. Fixed the bug that cannot use the website subpath in The Promotional URL settings of portal function.
3. Fixed the bug that cannot import the picture in MAP and Portal settings if access controller with cloud access.
4. Fixed the bug that the cutout logo will show a black background.
5. Fixed the bug that auto backup and schedule function cannot work if the time zone uses summertime.
1. Omada SDN Controller can configure and manage only certain devices with supported firmware. You need to make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller.
2. If you are using Omada Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the procedure of Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.10 or below.
4. This version of the controller is applied to Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.