- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Auranet Businesss Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
How do I change DHCP server and DNS on TL-WR820N?Configuration GuideUpdated 12-27-2018 06:46:25 AMThis Article Applies to:TL-WR820N( V1 V2 )
By default, the DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) Server is enabled and the router acts as a DHCP server; it dynamically assigns TCP/IP parameters to client devices from the IP Address Pool. You can change the settings of DHCP Server if necessary.
Note: To use the DHCP server function of the router, you must configure all computers on the LAN as Obtain an IP Address automatically.
1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router.
2. Go to Advanced > Network > DHCP Server.
3. Specify DHCP server settings and click Save.
4. To change Primary and Secondary DNS, enter a new DNS server such as 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 and click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.Any other feedback?How can we improve it?Thank you
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.