TP-Link, Reliably Smart
- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Auranet Businesss Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
How to use Pan Tilt function of NC450?Configuration GuideUpdated 04-25-2018 01:39:48 AMThis Article Applies to:TL-NC450 , NC450 , NC450(UN)2.0
- Navigate to Device Tab.
- Tap “play” button you can view real-time video (up to 3 cameras simultaneously):
- Tap “More” on the right corner of Preview View to enter the main Live view interface(Or you can just tap location icon to enter this interface):
Take NC450 as an example, function of each button is displayed as below:
Is this faq useful?
- Horizontal Move: Persistently move from left to right.Pan-tilt control:
- Vertical Move: Persistently move up and down.
- Reset: Return back to the initial position.
- Pause: Stop at current position.
Your feedback helps improve this site.Any other feedback?How can we improve it?Thank you
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.