Smartenit Motion Sensor
How to add a Smartenit motion sensor to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Sensors -> Motion Detector (Smartenit) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Press the Auxiliary Button once every 10 seconds to keep the ZBMS3-1 scanning until joined to the network.
- The Status LED will flash green once when the device finds a viable network to join and then blink 5 times when fully joined.
- When the device is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the device will list on the app.
How to reset a Smartenit motion sensor?
Press and hold the Auxiliary button (B) until the Status LED (A) blinks green rapidly, indicating it’s ready to join a network.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the sensor / the sensor is offline/unreachable
- Move the sensor closer to the Deco router;
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area;
- Reset the sensor and re-add it to the Deco network.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.