How to set up system time of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)
This FAQ is suitable for Archer C9,Archer C8_V2 Archer C50_V2, Archer C2600, Archer C3150, Archer C3200,Touch P5,and AD7200.
System time is the time displayed while the router is running. The system time you configure here will be used for other time-based functions like Parental Controls and Wireless Schedule. You can manually set how to get the system time.
How can I do that?
Follow the steps below and take Archer C9 as demonstration.
2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Time Settings page.
3. Configure the system time using the following methods:
To automatically synchronize the time (recommended)
Make sure your router can access the Internet before you select this way to get system time.
1) In the Set Time field, select Get automatically from the Internet.
2) Select your local Time Zone from the drop-down list.
3) In the NTP Server I field, enter the IP address or domain name of your desired NTP Server.
4) In the NTP Server II field, enter the IP address or domain name of the second NTP Server. (Optional)
5) Click Obtain to get the current Internet time.
6) Click Save to make the settings effective.
To manually set the date and time
1) In the Set Time field, select Manually.
2) Set the current Date and Time. Click Save to make the settings effective.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.