Download for TL-PA211KIT
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- Most frequent questions about TP-Link Powerline adapters
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- How to upgrade TP-Link Powerline Adapters?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the the powerline key on the Utility(Green UI)?
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing poweline network with pair button?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?