AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit TL-PA7010P KIT
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, supports all your online needs
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
AV1000 Powerline Kit Bring Your Home Network Into New Era
AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Perfect for Bandwidth
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7010P KIT provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
Gigabit Port for
Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7010P KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA7010P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet-enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
Where sockets are at a premium, the TL-PA7010P KIT with an integrated AC pass-through power socket, means the powerlines can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Plug your smart TV or games consoles into the powerlines, as if it were a normal plug socket. No socket needs to go to waste. The built-in noise filter helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
*Power output of up to 16A is suitable for high-power electrical appliances to be connected.
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA7010P KIT,a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
- Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 2.64W (220V/50Hz)Typical: 2.49W (220V/50Hz)Standby: 0.45W (220V/50Hz)|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.8 × 1.7 × 5.0 in. (71 × 42 × 126 mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Powerline Security: 128-bit AES|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter6.5 ft. (2 m) CAT.5 Ethernet cable (RJ45)Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
Limited 3-Year Warranty
For further information on our warranty policy please visit: http://www.tp-link.com.au/support/rma
TechLife Australia approved awardTL-PA7010P KIT received an approved award from TechLife magazine.2017, Australia