AX11000 Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi for Extreme Gaming – AX11000 speed machine that delivers 12-streams Wi-Fi Speeds Over 10 Gbps: 4804 Mbps* (5 GHz Gaming) + 4804 Mbps(5 GHz) + 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive.
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with Homecare™ security system powered by Trend Micro™.
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Ultra Connectivity - 2.5 Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C provide extensive connectivity.
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Highly Efficient – OFDMA increases the average throughput and reduces lag.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
- Whole-Home Coverage with OneMeshTM – Works alongside TP-Link OneMeshTM products to create a flexible Mesh network
* The 160MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5G-2 band in Australia and New Zealand due to regulatory restrictions.
Dominate the Competition
Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
10 Gbps Wi-Fi Era
Faster router speed = less congestion for gaming rigs. Armed with Wi-Fi 6, Archer AX11000 becomes the next-level speed machine that offers astonishing Wi-Fi speeds up to 10756 Mbps with an extended range.Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Lightning Attack to Defeat Latency
More connected devices should bring more fun rather than dragging down the performance. Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4× and cut latency. Take advantage of incredibly low latency to demolish all enemies with your crew.Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Multiple devices share
one channel at same time.
Offer 4×4 connections
to reduce wait time.
Keep transmission under
Crush the Lag
Win the Game
Game Accelerator automatically detects and optimises gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive, and keep your network as fast as your reaction speed.
Know Your Network
Game Statistics shows the real-time latency, game duration and system utilisation at a glance in a refreshed dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements. Total control is at your fingertips.
Keep All Elements Secure
Game Protector keeps your accounts and system safe. This enhanced HomeCare™ security system is powered by Trend Micro™, delivering comprehensive antivirus protection that ensures your total security while gaming online.
Game on the Fast Lane
Gaming Band—a dedicated gaming band for your gaming rigs, makes your online games and your families' Netflix 4K streaming compete no more.
DFS expands available channel automatically, moving you to a vacant lane and boosting your game.
Equipped with 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 1 GB of RAM to handle huge throughput and crush lag. Link Aggregation and USB 3.0 type C and type A ports ensure virtually any device can connect to your home network.
2.5 Gbps WAN Port
1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU 1 GB RAM
USB Type-A Type-C
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
5 GHz_2 :4804 Mbps * (802.11ax)
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax)
2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)
Supports 20/40/80/160 MHz Channel
*The 160MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5 GHz_2 band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
|WiFi Range||4-6 Bedroom Houses
8× Detachable High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage4T4RMultiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Tri-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion12 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.8 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps WAN Port8× Gigabit LAN PortsStatic Link Aggregation (LAG) available with 2× LAN ports|
|USB Support||1× USB-C 3.0 Port1× USB-A 3.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 5 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WPAWPA2WPA3WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Game Center||Game AcceleratorDetects and optimizes gaming streams to keep latency as low as possibleGame StatisticsCheck real-time latency, system utilization, and game duration on a redesigned dashboard to tweak every detailGame ProtectorKeep your accounts and system safe with HomeCare™ antivirus protection|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|OneMesh™||OneMesh™ SupportedWithout replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products. Learn More>All OneMesh Products>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringApp BlockURL FilteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bedtime)Log Insight
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||Game Accelerator QoSQoS by DeviceHomeCare™ QoS
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||11.3 × 11.3 × 7.2 in(288 × 288 × 184 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX11000Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20dBm(2.4GHz)<23dBm(5.15GHz~5.35GHz)<30dBm(5.47GHz~5.725GHz)FCC: <30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)<24dBm(5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz-5.725 GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz_1:11a 6Mbps：-96dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-78dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-65dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-62dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-90dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-59dBm11ac VHT160_MCS0:-87dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-54dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-62Bm11ax HE40_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-59dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-57dBm11ax HE160_MCS0:-84dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-54dBm5 GHz_2:11a 6Mbps：-96dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-78dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-65dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-62dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-90dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-59dBm11ac VHT160_MCS0:-87dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-54dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-62Bm11ax HE40_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-59dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-57dBm11ax HE160_MCS0:-84dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-54dBm2.4 GHz：11g 6Mbps：-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11n HT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-78dBm11n HT40_MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-75dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-67dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-61dBm|
The TP-Link AX11000 is one of the fastest Wi-Fi 6 routers we've tested, and it's loaded with features, too, including a gamer-centric user interface, numerous ports, multi-gig WAN support, and anti-malware tools.
It is hard to argue that the TP-Link Archer AX11000 is one of the most powerful, and feature-rich routers we have tested to date. It delivers staggering performance, and even with the difficult office test area, was able to deliver on all of its promise and then some.
Archer AX11000 received award ‘CES Innovation Award 2019’’ from CES 2019 – one of the largest trade show around globe. The CES Innovation Awards is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products.2019, United States
Archer AX11000 received award ‘Best of CES’’ from techhive.com2019, United States
APCA 2020: Best RouterArcher AX11000 received the award ‘'The Best Router’’ from Australian PC Awards 2020 – Supreme AX11000 performance that exceeded our expectations. If you absolutely must have the best, then this is it. -2020, Australia
Next-Gen PerformanceTP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Gaming Router review by the team at Gadget User.2020, Australia
* Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Full utilization of HE160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
* Use of WPA3 requires the later firmware upgrade and compatible devices.
* Use of VPN Client requires the later firmware upgrade.
*80/160 MHz channel works on the 5 GHz band only
*The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions