Download for TL-R600VPN
- Product Overview
- How to establish L2TP Server by SMB VPN Router using the new GUI?
- What to do if you cannot access the remote network through Client-to-LAN/Site VPN tunnel?
- Why virtual server (port forwarding) feature is not working on your TP-Link Business router?
- How to check the link status and data traffic statistics of TP-Link Business Routers with SNMP
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Business Router)
- How to configure Link Backup on Dual WAN Router using the new GUI?
- How to setup your SafeStream router in standalone mode?
- How to configure Shrew Soft VPN Client with a TP-Link VPN Router using the new GUI?
- How to build up a multi-nets network via Multi-Nets NAT feature on TP-Link router with L2+/L3 switches?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on TP-Link SMB Router (new UI)?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on my TP-Link SMB Router?
- How to configure Policy Routing on Dual WAN Router using the new GUI?
- How to configure LAN-to-LAN IPsec VPN on TP-Link Router using the new GUI?
- How to configure IPSec LAN to LAN VPN for multiple subnets using the new GUI?
- How to configure PPTP/L2TP client on remote PC?
- How to set up access rules for TP-Link SMB router?
- Why cannot I get multi-wan bandwidth aggregation test effect via speedtest.net by SMB router?
- How to use Iperf to test the speed on TP-Link routers
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on TP-Link Load Balance and VPN routers using the new GUI?
- How to access the internet by using VPN Server as a proxy gateway?
- How to configure GreenBow IPsec VPN Client with a TP-Link VPN Router using the new GUI?
- How to configure Web Filtering (blocking) on TP-Link SafeStream Routers using the new GUI?
- How to establish PPTP Server by SMB VPN Router using the new GUI?
- How to configure WOL (Wake On LAN) on TP-Link SafeStream Router using the new GUI?
- How to configure Online Detection for WAN link testing using the new GUI?
- How to configure One-to-One NAT on Safestream routers using the new GUI?
- How to configure Session Limit and Bandwidth Control to control traffic on SafeStream routers using the new GUI?
- How to configure remote management on SMB router using the new GUI?
- How to limit specific IP to access to internal server by TP-LINK SMB router?
- How to configure MAC Filtering on TP-Link Router
- Setting up Site-to-Site IPsec VPN on TP-Link Router
- Why your tested throughput is different from our NAT Throughput?
- How to set Session Limit on TP-Link Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
TL-R600VPN(UN)_v4_4.0.4 Build 20200313
|Published Date: 2020-05-12||Language: English||File Size: 9.99 MB|
1. Add DHCP Option 66, Option 150, Option 159, Option 160, Option 176 and Option 242.
2. One-to-One NAT supports the loopback function of the WAN port.
3. Support to obtain SNMP information through WAN port and VPN connection.
4. Support IPv4 Local Scope IP address 220.127.116.11/16.
5. Optimize the mechanism of the session limit function.
6. Firewall optimization for PCI DSS vulnerability scanning.
7. Optimize the DHCP Server mechanism, LAN devices can obtain IP addresses faster.
8. UPnP supports adding random codes to URL to prevent DNS Rebinding attacks.
9. Daylight saving time is adjusted from GMT to UTC.
10. Security vulnerability optimization.
1. Fix the bug that URL Filtering is unsuccessful when accessing a website subdirectory with“/”.
2. Fix the bug that the backup WAN port will not restore PPPoE dialing automatically when deleting the Link Backup entries.
3. Fix the bug that VPN cannot be used after creating multiple IPSec VPN entries.
4. Fix the bug that LAN PC may not be able to upload data to an external server.
5. Fix the bug that the VPN clients at both ends of the IPSec VPN may not be able to communicate with each other after restarting the router or modifying the WAN mode.
6. Fix the bug that the VPN cannot be used normally after opening the DMZ function.
7. Fix the bug that the UPnP NewExternalIPAddress interface cannot correctly obtain the IP address of WAN port.
1. For TL-R600VPN (UN) 4.0 only.
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
|Published Date: 2019-03-22||Language: English||File Size: 9.98 MB|
1. Update HTTPS encryption suite to TLS1.2
|Published Date: 2018-06-28||Language: English||File Size: 9.93 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.