TP-Link Offers An Easy and Barrier-Free Upgrade—Archer C80 to Future-Proof Your Home Network
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – TP-Link®, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today announced a new expansion of its WiFi router offerings — Archer C80, a full-featured and cost-effective AC1900 MU-MIMO WiFi router. We now offer consumers a more affordable choice to experience mainstream 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi without compromising performance.
Refining the Era of Home Routers
Nowadays, a growing number of devices like personal computers have adopted an AC dual-band 3T3R structure. If paired with a dual-band 2T2R WiFi router, one-third of these computers' WiFi performance would be wasted. Thus, high-speed network equipment cannot fully utilize every advantage at their disposal.
Archer C80, however, uses AC dual-band 3T3R architecture with a total bandwidth of 1900 Mbps (1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band) — suitable for all mainstream notebooks and desktop computers — to unleash the full potential of every client device.
The Optimal Choice Designed for All
TP-Link Archer C80 fits the bill for a WiFi router that has it all. By integrating 802.11ac Wave 2 technology, Archer C80 utilizes MU-MIMO to allow more devices to communicate at the same time, meeting the growing bandwidth needs of home environments. Additionally, Archer C80 is equipped with well-refined mainstream features, including app configuration, cloud services, parental controls, guest network, IPv6 protocol support, and more to meet the needs of users in different scenarios — ultimately improving online experiences.
The strong chip performance and high-gain antenna design help this product excel in wireless coverage, capacity, and stability. An optimized operating system running on its integrated chip allows for a competitive and affordable price compared to other direct competitors.
Bring This Work of Art into Your Life
To highlight this accessible router, we revised its predecessors' initial design with modern minimalism. Its pyramidal-rhombus patterns reinforce the precision of its architecture. The design easily fits into most modern home decors.
Archer C80 Key Features
- 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi – 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- 3×3 MIMO Technology – Transmits and receives data on three streams to pair flawlessly with your 3×3 clients.
- Boosted WiFi Coverage – Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection.
- MU-MIMO – Helps your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient.
- Personalized Management – Advanced features like Parental Controls, Guest Network, and Access Control provide individualized tools for network management.
- Intelligent Connection – Smart Connect directs clients to less congested bands and Airtime Fairness optimizes time usage.
TP-Link is a global innovator and provider of consumer and SMB networking products and is the world's No. 1 provider of WiFi devices,* with products available in over 170 countries to billions of customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production, and strict quality management, TP-Link continues to provide award-winning networking products in wireless routers, cable/DSL gateways, powerline adapters, range extenders, cloud cameras, and smart home devices for global end-users. For small and medium business customers, TP-Link endeavors to provide stable business WiFi solutions along with reliable enterprise switches and routers.
*According to the latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q4 2019 Final Release.
For more information about TP-LINK, please visit us online at https://www.tp-link.com/ae/ or follow us on:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TPLink.UAE/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/TPLinkMEA
- YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/c/TPLinkMEA
- TP-LINK Forum : forum.tp-link.com