Archer GX90Coming Soon
AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router
- Game Band – Tri-Band structure provides a 4.8 Gbps Game Band exclusive for your gaming rigs and bings pure immersion.
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive.
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with Homecare™ security system.
- 2.5 Gbps Wired Connection – Unleash the potential of your next-level bandwidth network with a 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port.
- Powerful Processing – 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX66005 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HT160)5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4 Bedroom Houses
8× Detachable High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage4T4RMultiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Tri-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion8 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN Port1× Gigabit WAN/LAN Port3× Gigabit LAN Ports|
|USB Support||1× USB 3.0 Port1× USB 2.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 5 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WEPWPAWPA2WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Game Center||Game AcceleratorDetects and optimizes gaming streams to keep latency as low as possibleGeForce NOW™ QoSPrioritizes GeForce NOW™ streaming over other internet activities, delivering a smooth cloud gaming experienceGame StatisticsCheck real-time latency, system utilization, and game duration on a redesigned dashboard to tweak every detailGame ProtectorKeep your accounts and system safe with HomeCare™ antivirus protection|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|OneMesh™||OneMesh™ SupportedWithout replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products. Learn More>All OneMesh Products>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringApp BlockURL FilteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bedtime)Log Insight
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||Game Accelerator QoSGeForce NOW™ QoSQoS by DeviceHomeCare™ QoS
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||8.3 × 8.3 × 2.0 in(212 × 212 × 51.8 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer GX90Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
* Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting the improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Full utilization of HT160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth. The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
* Use of WPA3 requires the later firmware upgrade and compatible devices.
* Use of VPN Client requires the later firmware upgrade.