Download for TL-WR941HP
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
- What should I do if the LED of TP-Link router is abnormal?
- How to Create Static Routing on TP-Link Routers
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to set up Wake-on-LAN on wireless router
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- TP-Link Tether
TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your network with your iOS or Android devices. Learn more about TP-Link Tether and Compatible Devices
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device’s firmware to the latest version.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.