Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
Configuration GuideUSUser Application RequirementUSQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersUSTroubleshootingUSFurther Assistance
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
TL-R480T+(UN)_v9_9.0.3 Build 20200313
1. Upgrade webserver's HTTPS encryption suite TLS version to 1.2.
2. Add DHCP Option 66, Option 150, Option 159, Option 160, Option 176 and Option 242.
3. One-to-One NAT supports the loopback function of the WAN port.
4. Add HTTPS web server enable/disable button.
5. Support to obtain SNMP information through WAN port and VPN connection.
6. Support IPv4 Local Scope IP address 184.108.40.206/16.
7. Optimize the mechanism of the session limit function.
8. Firewall optimization for PCI DSS vulnerability scanning.
9. Optimized the MAC address (WAN/LAN port) modification mechanism. If the MAC address in the backup file is not modified, the device will keep the default MAC address after restoring the backup file.
10. Optimize the DHCP Server mechanism, LAN devices can obtain IP addresses faster.
11. UPnP supports adding random codes to URL to prevent DNS Rebinding attacks.
12. Daylight saving time is adjusted from GMT to UTC.
13. Security vulnerability optimization.
1. Fix the bug that URL Filtering is unsuccessful when accessing a website subdirectory with “/”.
2. Fix the bug that the backup WAN port will not restore PPPoE dialing automatically when deleting the Link Backup entries.
3. Fix the bug that LAN PC may not be able to upload data to an external server.
4. Fix the bug that the UPnP NewExternalIPAddress interface cannot correctly obtain the IP address of WAN port.
1. For TL-R480T+ (UN) 9.0 only.
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. Add the support of DNS proxy based TCP;
2. Add multi WANs selection for NAT/Policy Routing/primary WAN of Link Backup;
3. Add Only, Priority two modes for Policy Routing feature;
4. Add two sub-modes of Failover mode for Link Backup feature;
5. Enhance contents of System Log module;
6. Enhance the stability of the router;
7. IP-MAC Binding entries will no longer take effect when ARP Spoofing Defense is disabled.;
8. Web filtering changes to case-insensitive;
9. DDNS can create entries for different domain names with the same account;
10. Fix the issue that DHCP server will hang when modifying it after assigning IP to clients with the same name.
11. Fix the issue that the WAN opens multiple ports by default.
For TL-R480T+ V9.0
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Enhanced the stability of Load Balance and dial-up from WAN.
2. Enhanced the bandwidth control.
3. Add the bulk import option in ARP scanning.
4. Fix the Security hole like zero-day and dnsmasq.
5. Fix the problem of Virtual Server can't open the same port for multi-WAN.
6. Fix the problem of data stop transmit from LAN to WAN after changing LAN IP and reboot.
7. Fix the problem of DDNS issue.
8. Fix the problem of static routing via LAN interface.
9. Enhanced the performance of CPU usage.
For TL-R480T+(UN) V9
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
MaintenanceNetworkLoad BalancingFirewallAccess ControlHardware Installation
Be The First To Get Exclusive Deals & News
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
Site Selection Popup
SMB Product Selection System
tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
Hm_lpvt_33178d1a3aad1dcf1c9b345501daa675, Hm_lvt_33178d1a3aad1dcf1c9b345501daa675, HMACCOUNT_BFESS
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap