Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Built for extremely high throughput, WiFi 7 (Wi-Fi 7) is the 7th generation of Wi-Fi. It greatly increases the speed and further reduces latency. Here is everything you need to know about it—what is WiFi 7, why we need WiFi 7, how it works and what it contribute.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
10G Multi-Gigabit Managed Switches
TP-Link's 10G/multi-gigabit managed switches are equipped with 10 Gbps fiber, 10 Gbps copper, or 2.5 Gbps Copper ports, offering maximum performance and low latency. Reliable and lightning-fast connections to WiFi 6 access points, storage servers, and other switches and devices are easily established.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
Configuration GuideUSUser Application RequirementUS
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
1. Add Voucher, SMS and Facebook Authentication.
2. Add Rate Limit and Traffic Limit for wireless clients based on MAC address.
3. Optimize Portal Splash page which now can be customized more flexibly.
4. Add Operator level account for basic check and management.
5. Optimize Portal Authentication that the portal authentication item can be bound with SSID.
1. For AC500(UN)_V1
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1.Now the "Client IP Address" can be shown in the "Client Status".
2. Fixed some bugs related to SMS authentication.
3. Fixed some bugs related to radius authentication.
4. Improved the security mechanism.
1. For AC500(UN) 1.0
2. When you see the SYS LED is flashing slowly and the web page becomes stuck during the upgrading, please allow a few minutes for the firmware to upgrade on your AC500 and DO NOT cut off the power. Otherwise, the device might be damaged.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Add Facebook Portal, SMS Portal, Voucher Authentication.
2. Support binding the portal with SSID.
3. Add Rate Limit and Traffic Limit for the guest passed portal authentication.
4. Support flexible customization for Portal Splash Page.
5. Add Operator Account for basic management and check.
1. For AC500(UN)_v1.
2. To use this AC's new firmware, please upgrade the CAP to the latest firmware first.
3. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
4. When you see the SYS LED is flashing slowly and the web page becomes stuck during the upgrading, please allow a few minutes for the firmware to upgrade on your AC500 and DO NOT cut off the power. Otherwise, the device might be damaged.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-right-middle, tp_popup-right-bottom
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap