Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Software Controller
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.1.13
1. Fixed the bug that when the Discovery Utility issues Controller_IP to EAPs which are in factory status, Controller cannot batch manage the EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that sometimes the Discovery Utility cannot find all EAPs when running in MacOS.
1. This version of software can be used in both Windows and Mac operation system.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS(**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Only support Mac OS X system.
For EAP series, including EAP110, EAP115, EAP120, EAP220, EAP320, EAP330, etc.
The first Discovery Utility released.
For EAP series, including EAP110, EAP115, EAP120, EAP220, EAP320, EAP330,etc
This video will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link EAP via a web browser. The setup consists of three steps:
1. Connect the EAP to the network
2. Log into the EAP (via a wired/wireless connection)
3. Change the default SSID
This video is suitable for users with a small number (1-3) of EAPs .
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersFurther AssistanceTroubleshooting
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
EAP225(EU)_V1_1.4.0 Build 180323
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.6.x or above
1. Support Omada APP management method.
2. Management mechanism changing: In standalone mode, only one user is allowed to login the management page of the EAP at the same time.
3. Changed the selecting range of auto channel of 2.4G radio to non-overlapping channel 1/6/11.
4. Optimized Rouge AP detection process.
5. Web UI optimization.
6. The hardware version will be displayed as 1.0/2.0 in the management page.
1. Fixed the incorrect IP address displaying of some clients in Omada Controller.
2. Fixed the bug that clients can use Facebook and Whatsapp APP before passing the portal authentication.
3. Fixed the bug that clients may still be able to connect with EAP after blocking the clients in the clients list.
1. For EAP225 (EU)_V1 only.
2. If you managed EAP by Omada Controller, you can’t manage this EAP by Web management page, unless you have reset the EAP.
3. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.5.x
1. Support new SMS, Facebook and other authentication methods of EAP Controller v2.5.1.
2. Voucher supports speed&traffic limit of wireless clients.
3. Enhance stability.
Fix the bug that fail to obtain correct IP after configured Management VLAN.
2.Your device's configuration will not be lost after upgrading.
1. Add Management VLAN, only the host which in the same VLAN as EAP can manage it.
2. Enhance the connection stability.
1. For EAP225(EU)_V1
2. Your device's configuration will not be lost after upgrading.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
EAP AdoptionFacebook portal authenticationManagementConfigurationPortalQuick Start
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-bottom, tp_popup-center, tp_popup-right-middle, tp_popup-right-bottom
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
id, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, LOGIN_INFO, SIDCC, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, SID, YSC, __Secure-1PSID, __Secure-1PAPISID, __Secure-1PSIDCC, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC, 1P_JAR, AEC, NID, OTZ
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _ga_<container-id>, _ga, _gat_gtag_<container-id>
Google Ads & DoubleClick
cebsp_, _ce.s, _ce.clock_data, _ce.clock_event, cebs
OptanonConsent, _sctr, _cs_s, _hjFirstSeen, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjSessionUser_14, _fbp, ajs_anonymous_id, _hjSessionUser_<hotjar-id>, _uetsid, _schn, _uetvid, NEXT_LOCALE, _hjSession_14, _hjid, _cs_c, _scid, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _cs_id, _gcl_au, _ga, _gid, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjSession_<hotjar-id>, _hjIncludedInSessionSample_<hotjar-id>
lidc, AnalyticsSyncHistory, UserMatchHistory, bcookie, li_sugr, ln_or