AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router Archer C4000
- Ultra-fast Processing--An 1.8Ghz 64-bit quad-core CPU handles all
- 4000 Mbps Wi-Fi speed--1625 Mbps on both 5G bands and 750Mbps on 2.4G band
- No more buffering--MU-MIMO and Tri-Band enable the router to connect more devices at the same time
- Far-reaching Range--RangeBoost technology boosts Wi-Fi to farther coverage and Beamforming focuses signal to connect devices
- Secure your network--HomeCare protects your network from malicious attack and you can manage who and how to access the network
- Easy Setup--With intuitive Phone UI or Tether app, your network is ready to go within a minute
- Gigabit Wired Speeds--1 WAN and 4 LAN gigabit ports bring wired speeds to the maximum and Link Aggregation even double it to 2Gbps.
The Most Powerful CPU Ever.
The Ultimate Performance.
AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
Quad-Core Processing for Powerful Performance
The Archer C4000 powers through every service, thread and application running on your network with a 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU that delivers fast, lag-free connections to gaming, streaming and mobile devices.
Three additional Wi-Fi processors support the router’s quad-core CPU to balance Wi-Fi demand and keep your network running at top speed.
Entertain Every Member at the Same Time
Buffering will never be a problem from now on. With Tri-band and MU-MIMO Technology, the Archer C4000 wireless router can communicate with multiple devices at the same moment, sending and receiving data on the best available band. So you can still enjoy a non-stop MOBA or FPS game when your families are watching 4K videos online.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
High-performance antennas with powered amplifier create strong Wi-Fi signal across your home. RangeBoost technology greatly improves ability to detect devices that are further away or low-powered, giving your network even greater coverage. Beamforming focuses wireless signals towards connected devices for stable Wi-Fi.
- Normal Router Range
Gigabit Wired Speeds and Link Aggregation
All Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN+ 4 LAN) bring wired speeds to the maximum. Plug your PCs, smart TVs and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast and reliable wired connections.
Link Aggregation empowers your network-attached storage (NAS) devices by combining two separate Ethernet ports into a 2Gbps connection.
TP-Link HomeCareTM ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend MicroTM. Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Robust Parental Controls
- Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
- Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
- Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Works with Alexa and IFTTT
Add new devices to your network, prioritize devices and activities, share the guest Wi-Fi password and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice.
Trigger actions when devices are connecting, disconnecting or being added to your network and set triggers to prioritize a device or an activity with anything that works with IFTTT.
Easy Setup and Management
Configuration couldn’t be more easy!
Either you prefer the intuitive Phone UI or Tether App, you are enabled to make a quick installation within a minute, bringing you the best experience.
With Tether App, you can even manage your network anytime and anywhere!
* To access remote network management features, customers must
sign-up for a free TP-Link account
- Keep your main network secure by creating a separate network for guests and visitors
- Manage when and how connected devices can access the Internet
- Setup a secure connection between your private networks to the Internet
- Defend against security threats with advanced encryption
|Processor||1.8 GHz quad-core CPU and three co-processors|
|Standards and Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.3ab|
|Ports||1x GE WAN4x GE LAN1x USB 2.01x USB 3.0|
|Button||1x Power1x Wi-Fi On/Off1x WPS1x Reset1x LED On/Off|
|LED Panel||1x Power1x 2.4 GHz1x 5 GHz-11x 5 GHz-21x Ethernet1x Internet1x WPS1x USB 2.01x USB 3.0|
|Weight||1.79 lb0.81 kg|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.9 x 7.9 x 1.5 in|
|Dimensions||200 x 200 x 39 mm|
|Antenna||6 external antennas|
|Wi-Fi Chipset Features||MU-MIMOBeamformingAirtime FairnessRangeBoostNitroQAM|
|Signal Rate||750Mbps @ 2.4GHz1625Mbps @ 5GHz1625Mbps @ 5GHz|
|System Tools||Time SettingsDiagnosticsFw OTA UpgradeConfig backup/resotreAdministrationSyslogSNMPStatisticsLED Control|
|Basic Function||Network Map (Internet Status / Client List / Speedtest)Internet SettingsWireless SettingsUSB Sharing Settings (USB Storage Sharing / FTP Server / Print Server / Media Server)HomeCare (Parental Control / Antivirus / QoS)Guest Network SettingsTP-Link Cloud SettingsMultiple Languages|
|Advanced Functions||Working Mode (Router Mode or AP Mode)Wireless ScheduleTime MachineTP-Link DDNSParental Controls/Antivirus/QoSIPv6VPN Server (OpenVPN and PPTP Servers)NAT Forwarding (DMZ / UPnP)Link Aggregation (WAN / LAN)Airtime FairnessSmart Connect|
|Supported Operating Systems||OS IndependentUp to Windows 10, Mac OS 10.12 and Linux|
|Attack Defense||Malicious Content FilterIntrusion Prevention SystemInfected Device Quarantine|
|Access Control||Device-based whitelist / blacklist|
|Firewall Features||Malicious Content FilterIntrusion Prevention SystemInfected Device Quarantine|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||Andriod 4.1 or higheriOS 8 or higher|
|Power Supply||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|