TP-Link Launches AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit — TL-WPA7617 KIT
SHENZHEN, China, Jan15, 2021— TP-Link® today announced the AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit, TL-WPA7617 KIT. It transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a Gigabit network, and brings a wired/wireless network to anywhere there is a power outlet. With its Gigabit Ethernet port, you’ll have your warp-speed wired connections for 4K HD steaming, lag-free gaming, and more.
HomePlug AV2 Standard Compliant
Along with the latest HomePlug AV2 technology, your Powerline network provides stable, ultra-fast data transfer rates up to 1000 Mbps with a maximum range of 300 meters over your existing wiring.
Gigabit Ethernet for Reliable Connections
The Gigabit Ethernet port turns your extender into a wireless bridge, proving warp-speed wired connections to meet the demands of your PCs and IPTV.
Dual Band AC1200 WiFi for an Advanced Online Experience
The kit’s dual 2.4 GHz and 5GHz bands provide enough bandwidth and less interference for you to game online and stream in 4K without compromising your Wi-Fi speed or performance.
No Power Outlet is Going to Waste
The integrated power socket means that you still get power from the outlet for your other devices. The built-in noise filter also helps eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect Powerline transmission performance.
Plug & Play
Ditch the complicated setup process for good. Immediately extend your network as soon as you connect one TL-PA7017P to your router and plug the TL-WPA7617 into an outlet wherever you need wired or wireless internet service. Press the “Pair” button on each adapter for a more secure network.
One-Touch WiFi Configuration
With just one tap on the Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone button, the extender will instantly copy the wireless network name (SSID) and password from your router. Any setting of the Powerline adapter will automatically apply across the entire Powerline network.
- AC1200 dual band extends WiFi speeds up to 1167Mbps* over the 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (867Mbps) bands to every room of your home
- The HomePlug AV2 standard supports ultra-fast data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, supporting all your online needs
- Gigabit Ethernet ports enable lightning-fast wired connections for game consoles, desktops and IPTVs
- Wi-Fi Clone button automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your router with a single touch
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync uses Wi-Fi Clone and Wi-Fi Move for the easiest network management possible
- tpPLC utility and tpPLC mobile app make it easy to personalize and manage your network
- Supports 802.11ac with 802.11a/b/g/n backwards compatibility
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of Wi-Fi products, supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving hundreds of billions of people worldwide.
As one of the world’s leading companies in the networking industry, TP-Link has two decades of iterative inventing and testing. To realize the vision of making a superior digital life available to all, we’re combining the latest technology and know-how into products ideal for multi-device usage scenarios.
For more information about TP-Link, please visit us online at www.tp-link.com or follow us on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/tplink
- Twitter: twitter.com/tplink
- YouTube: youtube.com/tplinktech
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/tp-link-technologies-co-ltd/