300 Mbps Multi-Mode Wi-Fi Router
- High-Speed Wi-Fi - 300 Mbps wireless transmission rate is ideal for both bandwidth sensitive tasks and basic work.
- Boosted Coverage - Two omnidirectional antennas and 2×2 MIMO deliver strong Wi-Fi signal and reliable connections.
- Multi-Mode 4 in 1 - Supports Router, Access Point, Range Extender, and WISP modes to meet any network need.
- Parental Controls - Manages when and how connected devices can access the internet.
- Guest Network - Provides separate access for guests while securing the host network.
- Smooth HD Streaming - Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
- IPv6 Supported - Compatible with the IPv6 (the latest Internet Protocol version 6).
|Standards||Wi-Fi 4IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||N3002.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||2 Bedroom Houses
2× Fixed Antennas
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point ModeRange Extender ModeWISP Mode|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports|
|Power||5 V ⎓ 0.6 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WEPWPAWPA2WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer Gateway|
|Guest Network||1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Parental Controls||URL FilteringTime Controls|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||4.5 × 4.2 × 1.0 in(115 × 106.7 × 24.3 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router TL-WR844NPower AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20dBm(2.4GHz)FCC:<30dBm|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||270M: -70dBm@10% PER130M: -74dBm@10% PER108M: -74dBm@10% PER54M: -77dBm@10% PER11M: -87dBm@8% PER6M: -90dBm@10% PER1M: -98dBm@8% PER|
† Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and the maximum number of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.