TL-PA4020PEnd of Life
AV500 2-Port Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through
- Data transmission rates up to 500Mbps1 over household electrical circuit, ideal for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption at a push of the pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
What This Product Does
The TL-PA4020P turns your home’s existing electrical circuitry into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into a power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In addition, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With speeds up to 500Mbps and 300 meters over the household electric wiring, the TL-PA4020P is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4020P can provide users with stable high-speed data transmission rates of up to 500Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. The TL-PA4020P is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the TL-PA4020P provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4020P plugged in, no power outlet goes to waste.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
- 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- 3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
- That's simple!
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, the TL-PA4020P can optimize powerline communications performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4020P, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environmentally-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
|Plug Type||EU, UK, FR|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||2* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports, Power Socket|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 2.91W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 2.60W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.46W (220V/50Hz)
|LED||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7 x 2.3 x 1.7 in. (95 x 58 x 42 mm)|
|Range||300 meters over a single circuit|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS, Linux*|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.