Download for TL-WPA7510 KIT
- Product Overview
How to Set up TP-Link Powerline WiFi KITThis video will show you how to setup TP-Link Powerline WiFi KIT For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
How to set up TP-Link powerline adaptersThis video will show you how to install TP-Link powerline adapters and the way to secure your home powerline network. * This video applies to TP-Link powerline adapter and its multiple-pack kits. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
How to setup and use a TP-Link Wireless Powerline Adapter kitThis video will show you how to setup and use a TP-Link Wireless Powerline Adapter kit.
Introduction to TP-Link Power Line adaptersWatch what a TP-Link Power Line adapter could do for you.
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline ProductHow to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is off
How to change the Wireless Settings of the TP-Link Powerline Extender?How to configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to your Wi-Fi network will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link Powerline Extender in your home using two methods:
a. Copy Wi-Fi settings from router to extender
b. Configure Wi-Fi settings manually
TP-Link Powerline Wi-Fi Kit Setup and Installation Guide
TP-Link Powerline Wi-Fi Kit Setup and Installation Guide includes:
a.Basic introduction of the TP-Link Powerline Wi-Fi Kit
b.How to install and set up your TP-Link Powerline Wi-Fi Kit.
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- How to set up Wi-Fi Schedules of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to log into the web-based management interface of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- Are the TP-Link powerline adapters compatible with each other?
- Explanation about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- How to set up Guest Network of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to set up system time of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to set up Parental Controls of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to update the firmware of Powerline ac Extender via web-based management interface (new logo)?
- What does Wi-Fi Move feature mean and how to use it on Powerline ac Extender? (new logo)?
- How to use LED Schedules feature of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to customize Powerline ac Extender's wireless settings via web-based management interface (new logo)?
- How to add a device using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- How to customize powerline network name using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- How to Change Wireless Settings using the tpPLC Utility (Blue UI via PC)?
- How to Change Wireless Setting Using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- How to configure powerline guest network using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- How to configure Wi-Fi Schedules using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- How to go to web configuration page using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2019-03-26||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 6.18 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2019-01-18||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 6.18 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2017-10-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 5.79 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. For TL-WPA7510 KIT(US)1.0.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link tpPLC
TP-Link tpPLC app lets you conveniently view and manage your TP-Link powerline devices via your smart device. Learn more about Compatible Devices.