Download for M7200
- Product Overview
- What should I do if my TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi cannot detect SIM card?
- How to log in the management interface of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi (new logo)
- How to check the 4G band working on our smartphones
- Troubleshooting Guide of Wi-Fi disconnecting issue on TP-Link MiFi devices
- How to access Internet via USB cable with 4G Mobile Wi-Fi
- How to upgrade the firmware of 4G Mobile Wi-Fi
- How to configure Data Settings of 4G Mobile Wi-Fi
- How to troubleshoot if there is no internet connection when using 4G Mobile Wi-Fi(Case 1)
- How to troubleshoot if there is no internet connection when using 4G Mobile Wi-Fi(Case 2)
- How to block unknown devices by tpMiFi
- How to send SMS by tpMiFi
- How to set data usage limit by tpMiFi
- How to enable data roaming of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to limit data usage of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to upgrade the firmware of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi from the screen and Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to block unknown devices with 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to secure/change wireless network of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- Why does my TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi device run out of battery quite fast and how to fix it?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the 4G Mobile Wi-Fi?
- Why my devices fail to detect the wireless signal of the Mobile Wi-Fi suddenly?
- What should I do if it shows “PIN Required” on screen of my 4G mobile Wi-Fi device?
- What should I do if I failed to log in on tpMiFi App?
- What should I do if PIN is required when I first connect to Mobile WiFi’s wireless network?
- How to save power of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)?
- How to use MiFi in foreign countries?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2019-08-19||Language: English||File Size: 45.92 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes
|Published Date: 2019-06-06||Language: English||File Size: 45.79 MB|
First firmware released for M7200(EU) 2.0
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.