Download for TL-WR802N
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem?
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- How to Configure the Wireless Router Mode on TL-WR802N/TL-WR810N?
- How to Configure the AP Mode on the TL-WR802N/TL-WR810N?
- How to Configure the Client Mode on TL-WR802N/TL-WR810N?
- How to Configure the Range Extender/Repeater Mode on the TL-WR802N/TL-WR810N?
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- How do I open ports on my TP-Link wireless Router?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How to Configure the Hotspot Router Mode on the TL-WR802N?
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How to select the operating mode of TP-Link wireless multiple modes devices?
- How to Configure MAC Address Clone on TP-Link Mini Pocket Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2015-12-13||Language: English||File Size: 3.63 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.