Download for TL-WA860RE
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to configure my range extender via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage(green UI)?
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router to control the devices connected to the Range Extender(Green UI)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender?
- How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly?
- How to setup Access Point Mode of Range Extender?
- How to Adjust the Range Extender's Wi-Fi Coverage (blue UI)?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to Connect Your Wireless Devices to the Range Extender via WPS as AP mode? (Blue UI)
- How to Set Up the Range Extender as an Access Point? (Blue UI)
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- My Range Extender won’t connect to my apple Router after pressing the WPS
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?