- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Auranet Businesss Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?Configuration GuideUpdated 03-02-2020 05:56:25 AMThis Article Applies to:TL-WR1043N( V5 ) , Archer AX50( V1 ) , Archer A2300( V1 ) , Archer AX10( V1 ) , Archer AX6000( V1 ) , Archer C59( V2 V3 ) , Archer C58( V2 ) , Archer A20( V1 ) , Archer AX1800( V1.20 ) , Archer C3150 V2 , Archer C2300( V1 V2 ) , Archer C900( V1 ) , Archer C80( V1 ) , Archer C3200( V2 ) , Archer A6( V2 ) , Archer A7( V5 ) , Archer C3150( V2 ) , Archer C60( V2 V3 ) , Archer C8( V3 ) , Archer C9( V4 V5 ) , Archer C6( V2 ) , Archer A9( V6 ) , Archer C7( V4 V5 ) , Archer C5400( V2 ) , Archer C4000( V2 ) , Archer C1900( V2 ) , Archer C90( V6 ) , Archer C1200( V2 V3 ) , Archer A10( V1 ) , Archer C5400X( V1 ) , Archer AX20( V1 ) , Archer AX3000( V1 )
System time is the time displayed while the router is running. The system time you configure here will be used for other time-based functions like Parental Controls. You can choose the way to obtain the system time as needed.
1. Log in to the web-based interface of the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Time Settings.
A. To get time from the internet:
1. In the Set Time field, select Get automatically from the Internet.
2. Select your local Time Zone from the drop-down list.
3. In the NTP Server I field, enter the IP address or domain name of your desired NTP Server.
4. (Optional) In the NTP Server II field, enter the IP address or domain name of the second NTP Server.
5. Click Obtain to get the current Internet time and click Save.
B： To manually set the date and time:
1. In the Set Time field, select Manually.
2. Set the current Date (In MM/DD/YYYY format).
3. Set the current Time (In HH/MM/SS format).
4. Click Save.
C： To set up Daylight Saving Time:
1. Select Enable Daylight Saving Time.
2. Select the correct Start date and time when daylight saving time starts at your local time zone.
3. Select the correct End date and time when daylight saving time ends at your local time zone.
4. Click Save.
Note: The daylight saving time will take effect from the day (Monday to Sunday) of the week (First,2th,3th,4th and last week) in a given month. For example, if you want to set Daylight Saving Time from March 8,2019 on TP-Link router, you may set the Start Time as 2019,March,2nd,Friday.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.Any other feedback?How can we improve it?Thank you
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.