Descarga para TL-ER604W
- Product Overview
- Why my Windows PC cannot connect to TP-Link L2TP VPN server?
- How to build up a multi-nets network via Multi-Nets NAT feature on TP-Link router with L2+/L3 switches?
- Cómo puedo abrir los puertos de mi router TP-Link
- How to configure to send system logs to a Syslog Server on Routers?
- How to configure Port Mirror on TP-Link routers?
- How to configure PPTP/L2TP client on remote PC?
- How to set up access rules for TP-Link SMB router?
- Why cannot I get multi-wan bandwidth aggregation test effect via speedtest.net by SMB router?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to configure One-to-One NAT on Safestream routers using the old GUI
- How to limit specific IP to access to internal server by TP-LINK SMB router?
- Cómo configurar el filtrado de direcciones MAC en el router TP-Link
- How to configure a L2TP Server on TP-Link Router
- How to configure a PPTP Server on TP-Link Router？
- How to restrict specific group of clients from visiting URL?
- ¿Por qué el rendimiento de su prueba es diferente de nuestro rendimiento NAT?
- What can I do if the log shows packets dropped on TP-Link SMB router?
- How to configure Shrew Soft VPN Client with TP-Link Router
- How to configure a PPPoE Server on TP-Link Router
- Setting up Site-to-Site IPsec VPN on TP-Link Router
- What Are the Differences Between Different System Modes?
- How to setup site-to-site PPTP VPN on TP-Link Router
- How to Configure Policy Routing on Dual WAN Router?
- How to Configure Link Backup on Dual WAN Router?
- Cómo establecer el límite de sesión en el Router TP-Link?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2016-08-25||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 5.05 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Software Cliente VPN IP Sec
|Fecha de Publicación: 2017-08-11||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 5.81 MB|
Sistema Operativo: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7