How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
The UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) protocol allows applications or host devices to automatically find the front-end NAT device and send request to it to open the corresponding ports. With UPnP enabled, the applications or host devices on the local network and the internet can freely communicate with each other thus realizing the seamless connection of the network. You may need to enable the UPnP if you want to use applications for multiplayer gaming, peer-to-peer connections, real-time communication (such as VoIP or telephone conference) or remote assistance, etc.
• UPnP is enabled by default in this router.
• Only the application supporting UPnP protocol can use this feature.
• UPnP feature needs the support of operating system (e.g. Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8, etc. Some of operating system need to install the UPnP components).
I want to:
For example, when you connect your Xbox to the router which has connected to the internet to play online games, UPnP will send request to the router to open the corresponding ports allowing the following data penetrating the NAT to transmit. Therefore, you can play Xbox online games without a hitch.
If necessary, you can follow the steps to change the status of UPnP.
1. Log in to the web-based interface of the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
2. Go to Advanced > NAT Forwarding > UPnP and toggle on or off according to your needs.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Τα σχόλιά σας συμβάλλουν στη βελτίωση αυτού του ιστότοπου.