Download for TL-WA830RE
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
- How to Configure my Range Extender
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender?
- How to setup Access Point Mode of Range Extender?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to Connect Your Wireless Devices to the Range Extender via WPS as AP mode? (Blue UI)
- How to Set Up the Range Extender as an Access Point? (Blue UI)
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
- How do I configure TL-WA501G, TL-WA5110G, TL-WA500G, TL-WA601G to Point to Point Bridge mode?
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to Configure my TP- LINK Range Extender on MAC(For TL-WA830RE V1 and TL-WA730RE V2) ?
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- How to configure my TP- LINK Range Extender on MAC ?
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.