TPNT – TP-Link Network Training in Crete
TP-Link Hellas Ltd. has the honor to invite you, at the Certified Technical Hands-On Interactive Workshop, named TPNT (TP-Link Network Technician), in Crete Greece.
The increasement of technical awareness regarding at least basic Pro-Networking Solutions of TP-Link.
This will be a technical, hands-on, interactive workshop, which will provide the opportunity to the attendees to:
- Learn how to perform a proper project’s investigation, how to search into TP-Link’s business portfolio and how to perform proper Pre-Sales (Indicative Case Study Implementation)
- Learn how to configure at least the basic features and functionalities of Managed Switching and Load Balance Router equipment (Network Deployment)
- Learn how to configure and maintain business Wi-Fi settings and how to combine them with the rest networking infrastructure (Omada Ecosystem)
Location: Aquila Atlantis Hotel, in the heart of Heraklio Town in Crete.
1st available time/date: 09:00-19:00, on Tuesday, November 26,2019
2nd available time/date: 09:00-19:00, on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
3rd available time/date: 09:00-19:00, on Thursday, November 28, 2019
This Hands-On Workshop is addressed to:
ICT or just Networking Pre-Salers, ICT or just Networking Product Managers, ICT Electronics or/and Electrical Engineers/Technicians/Installers/Integrators, Technical Support Engineers/Technicians,
ICT and/or Electromechanical Designers and Consultancies, Supervisors and/or Technicians dealing with building installations, Technical Education Tutors and/or Students, Automation, Networking and Computer Engineers/Technicians.
Conditions for participation:
Basic knowledge of Greek and English, usage of PC/Windows.
Owner of a Laptop with OS (Windows32bit/64bit - 7/8/10/Server) with Wi-Fi and ethernet RJ45 port.
Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi
Whoever wants to attend, must communicate in a written format, using the English language, the following information,
to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org using as the email subject the ‘’TPNT Crete Participation Request’’.
[Mandatory] First Name: …
[Mandatory] Last Name: …
[Mandatory] Job Title: …
[Mandatory] Company: …
[Mandatory] Mobile phone number: …
[Mandatory] Email: …
[Mandatory] Desirable time/date: …
[Optional] Experience: … One or two indicative sentences regarding the participance’s main business
- The number of workshop’s attendees will be approximately 9 to 12, each time, in order to provide every trainee, a real hand-on experience.
- All requests must be sent, not later than Monday, November 11,2019.
- TP-Link Hellas will communicate for confirmation, towards each attendee.
- TP-Link Hellas reserves the right, not to accept a suggested attendee, to any already scheduled or to any workshop.
- TP-Link Hellas reserves the right, to suggest an alternative time/date to the attendee.
- The workshop’s video recording is NOT permitted.
- Indicative photos can be taken.
- The publication of workshop’s photos – by the attendees - must have the TP-Link Hellas’ prior approval.
- By sending the attendee’s proposal to TP-Link Hellas, you are accepting also to receive at the mentioned email address, periodic e-information about TP-Link.
Participant’s Equipment Requirement
Laptop with OS (Windows32bit/64bit - 7/8/10) with Wi-Fi and ethernet RJ45 port.
Cost of participation:
Free of Charge
The Trainers will be: