How to configure Access Control on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
Access Control is used to block or allow specific client devices to access your network (via wired or wireless) based on a list of blocked devices (Blacklist) or a list of allowed devices (Whitelist).
I want to: Block or allow specific client devices to access my network (via wired or wireless).
How can I do that?
Here takes Archer VR2800 as demonstration.
1. Log in the web interface of the modem router. You can refer to How to log into the web-based interface of the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
2. Go to Advanced > Security > Access Control and enable Access Control.
3. Select the access mode to either block (recommended) or allow the device(s) in the list.
To block specific device(s)
1) Select Blacklist and click Save.
2) Select the device(s) to be blocked in the Devices Online table.
3) Click Block above the Devices Online table. The selected devices will be added to Devices in Blacklist automatically.
To allow specific device(s)
1) Select Whitelist and click Save.
2) Click Add.
3) Enter the Device Name and MAC Address. (You can copy and paste the information from Devices Online table if the device is connected to your network.)
4) Click OK.
Now you can block or allow specific client devices to access your network (via wired or wireless) using the Blacklist or Whitelist.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Vos commentaires nous aideront à améliorer ce site.
Newsletter TP-LinkTP-Link prend votre vie privée au sérieux. Pour plus de détails sur la politique de confidentialité de TP-Link, veuillez consultez la page suivante Politique de confidentialité de TP-Link .