How to control your Deco Voice X20 network with voice command
You can control some functions of your Deco home network, including Guest Network, Night Mode, LED, etc. by giving voice commands to built-in Alexa of your Deco Voice router. Follow the steps below.
Here we take Deco Voice X20 for example. Follow the steps below.
Features available in Deco may vary by model and software version. All steps and images described here are only examples and may not reflect your actual Deco experience.
1. Open Deco app. Go to the More tab and select Alexa Voice Service.
2. Tap Enable Alexa and sign in with your Amazon account to enable Alexa Voice Service. If you don't have an account, follow app instructions to create one.
Note: You will need to sign in to your Amazon account every time you enable Alexa on a Deco.
3. When Alexa is enabled, tap enable TP-Link Router Skill.
4. Tap TP-Link Router Skill.
5. Tap Link with Alexa.
6. Follow app instructions to sign in with your Amazon account to enable Alexa Voice Service. If you don't have an account, follow app instructions to create one.
7. When your TP-Link account is linked with Alexa, choose your networking product.
Note: If you have two or more Alexa-supported TP-Link products bound to one TP-Link ID, you need to choose one product from the product list to control since only one product at a time can be controlled using Alexa.
8. Choose your favorite devices to be prioritized when Alexa is given the command.
Done. Now you can start control your Deco network with simple voice commands, such as “Alexa, turn on guest Wi-Fi” and “Alexa, turn off Deco’s LED light”. For more voice commands, refer to https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1569/.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.