AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router Archer GX90
- Game Band – Tri-Band structure provides a 4.8 Gbps Game Band exclusive for your gaming rigs and bings pure immersion.
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive.
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with Homecare™ security system.
- 2.5 Gbps Wired Connection – Unleash the potential of your next-level bandwidth network with a 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port.
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
* Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Full utilization of HT160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
* Use of WPA3 requires the later firmware upgrade and compatible devices.
* Use of VPN Client requires the later firmware upgrade.
|Processor||1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Interface||1× 2.5G/1G/100M WAN/LAN Port1× 1G/100M WAN/LAN Port3× 1G/100M LAN Ports1× USB 3.0 Port + 1× USB 2.0 Port|
|Button||Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Reset Button, WPS Button, Power On/Off Button, LED on/off Button|
|External Power Supply||12V/5A|
|Antenna||8 High-Performance External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||5 GHz2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||4804 Mbps (5 GHz, 802.11ax)1201 Mbps (5 GHz, 802.11ax)574 Mbps (2.4 GHz: 802.11ax)compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Guest network, DFS, MU-MIMO, OFDMA|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network × 1, 5 GHz guest network × 1|
|Quality of Service||Advanced Gaming Qos powered by TrendMicro|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP|
|Management||Advanced Parental control powered by TrendMicro, Local Management, Remote Management|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link|
|NAT||Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless Router Archer GX90Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS,NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or otherJava-enabled browserCable or DSL ModemSubscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|